1. Election day is tomorrow. Maine has four major races to decide: Federally, a US Senate seat and two US House seats and statewide, an open gubernatorial seat to replace term-limited Gov. Paul LePage. (NewsCenterMaine)
2. A teacher and student at a southeast Los Angeles, California, high school came to blows Friday afternoon, and it was all caught on video. The footage from CNN affiliates KTLA-TV and KCAL shows Maywood Academy High School music teacher Marston Riley, 64, standing face to face with a 14-year-old boy at the front of a classroom when Riley punches him. It’s at this point the two begin exchanging punches. Riley was arrested on charges of child abuse. “We are extremely disturbed by the reports of the events that occurred at Maywood Academy High School,” the Los Angeles Unified School District said in a statement.” (CNN)
3. Papa Gino’s abruptly closed several locations, including one in Maine. WGME CBS 13 called the Papa Gino’s Auburn location Monday morning, and the voicemail said the location is permanently closed. The company hasn’t provided a full list of the closures and a company spokeswoman didn’t immediately comment. (WGME)
4. Tom Brady threw for 294 yards and a touchdown, and James White ran for two scores to lead the New England Patriots to a 31-17 victory over Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night. It was the sixth straight victory for the Patriots (7-2). (Press Herald)
5. Love Your Red Hair Day. This is the day to revel in your utter gingerness, and truly embrace your flame-colored hair.