1. Roughly 50 kids at Lisbon High School walked out of school Tuesday morning and held signs to show their support for a female student who claims a fellow student sexually assaulted her in the school parking lot. CBS 13 spoke with the young woman and her mother, who are upset the male student is allowed to continue to go to school. They are also asking the district to fix its security cameras, which they say don’t cover the entire parking lot and did not capture the attack two weeks ago. (WGME)
2. Public health officials in Maine say now is the time for residents to start taking precautions to avoid Lyme disease in the state. The Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention says most residents of the state are at risk for the tick-borne infection every day. The agency says providers reported more than 1,400 confirmed and probable cases of Lyme disease in Maine in 2018. Warm weather means residents will be more likely to encounter ticks. (NewsCenterMaine)
3. An organization representing for-hire drivers in New York City says its members will go on a two-hour strike against Uber and Lyft ahead of Uber’s planned initial public stock offering. Uber is aiming to raise $9 billion in its initial public offering Thursday. Drivers in other U.S. cities are also planning a work stoppage Wednesday to demand a minimum wage. (NewsCenterMaine)
4. The now-viral Starbucks cup spotted in Sunday’s episode of Game of Thrones has been removed. The cup has been digitally scrubbed from episode 4 of the final season on both HBO Go and future replays. Eagle-eyed fans noticed the cup sitting on a Winterfell banquet table. (LA Times)
5. Hot 104.7 & SIS Bank Present Hot Beach Bash starring Lil Jon & Jay Sean at Bernie’s Beach Bar in Hampton Beach on Saturday, June 15th. Tickets on Sale Now.