Dancing With The Stars is approaching their 23rd season- holy cow! The line-up for their 23rd season includes… *drumroll please*
- Not one, but TWO, Olympians- Laurie Hernandez & Ryan Lochte
- Vanilla Ice– Obviously though, right? I feel like he’s on every single random reality show.
- The QUEEN Amber Rose. Already rooting for her to win.
- The man, the myth, the legend that is Babyface. I bet he’s going to be adorable.
- Maureen McCormick AKA MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA. Can we just have a whole season with The Brady Bunch cast?
- Jake T. Austin- He was just a wee little one in Wizards of Waverly Place, but believe you me he is GROWN now.
- If you’ve ever seen Little Women: LA (aka my favorite show to watch at the gym), you already know Terra Jolé.
- Calvin Johnson, Mr. Wide Receiver for the Detroit Lions.
- Rick Perry is going from running for president of the United State to DWTS. Makes sense.
- Country songstress Jana Kramer. She also played Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill back in the day.
- Canadian IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe. He’s already getting a 10/10 from me for that beard.
- Marilu Henner, probably best known for her role is Taxi. She’s the lucky lady who gets to dance with Derek Hough, so God bless her.
Image Source: Ap Images