Want to get your foot in the door in the music industry? Do you love music and want to learn what it’s like to work in radio? Hot 104.7 is looking for interns!
You don’t have to already know everything — just be eager to learn, willing to put in hard work and show up with a positive attitude!
Duties & tasks you would learn and perform, not limited to:
-Talk on the radio
-Brainstorm new and creative ideas
-Help put on concerts & events
-Listen to music
-Engage with listeners
-Assist in hot 104.7 promotions
-Learn about radio sales
-Be the voice of Hot 104.7 on social media
COLLEGE CREDIT REQUIRED
Please email letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. No Phone calls please.
At Mainestream Media, LLC, we are committed to recruiting and retaining diverse talent by creating an environment that integrates diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. Mainestream Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer where women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
POSITION: Entry Level Sales
We are looking for a creative, intelligent go-getter to join our team as a Marketing Specialist focusing on sales and advertising for Hot 104.7 FM. You will be involved in all areas of sales including sponsorship, marketing opportunities as well as traditional and non- traditional avenues. This is a fast paced, results driven environment that rewards creativity and great ideas with aggressive sales commissions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to put the advertising and promotional power of the Hot 1047 Maine brand to work for local businesses.
- Develop results based marketing strategies and promotional opportunities for clients.
- Service clients from idea to execution.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and yearly billing goals set by station sales manager
- Effectively communicate goals and strategies with station management.
- Prospect and develop new business constantly
- College degree.
- Must understand the Hot 104.7 brand as well as the “lifestyle” of the Hot 104.7 listener.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a TEAM environment.
- Must love to sell, be results oriented and maintain high standards set by the sales manager in client interaction.
- Must be able to handle rejection with confidence.
- Must be responsible, conscientious, accurate and thorough.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as well as excellent organization skills.
- Must maintain a positive attitude when communicating with members of the department, its customers and outside vendors.
- Must be able to use computers, email, excel, word and other common computer programs.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when needed.
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines and the diverse needs of clients.
- Radio Sales or Outside Sales experience preferred.
- Compensation based on your ability and experience
- Commission based sales position.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
Hot 104.7 Maine is owned an operated by Mainestream Media, LLC which believes in providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Mainestream Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.